What Kind of Information Does RPS Collect?
Our primary goal in collecting information from you is to provide you with a positive experience while you use our App, to hear your comments, to respond to your inquiries, and to provide you with access to our services. RPS may collect both Personal Information and information about your use of the App (“Browsing Information”). Personal Information includes your name, address, phone number, birthdate, website, email address, work history, prior clients, skill sets, and other information that you might upload to our App. Browsing Information includes: 1) technical information, such as the date and time you access the App, and your Internet protocol address, and browser name; and 2) service usage information, such as records and history about transactions and preferences, and the demographic, geographic, and psychographic information, and other feedback you supply to us. Also, when you contact customer service, participate in our surveys, or send us testimonials, feedback or submissions, you are providing us with your personal information.
How Does RPS Use My Information?
When we collect information from you, such information will be used for one or more of the following reasons:
- process and complete any App-related transactions.
- identify your product/service preferences so that we can notify you of new or additional products/services (offered by us or third parties) that might be of interest to you.*
- notify you about new products/services, features, promotions and special offers that RPS or its affiliates thinks you will find valuable.*
- respond to your inquiries.
- customize the products/services you see.
- permit you to participate in social sharing, including live social media feeds;
- conduct research.
- help us understand App usage/activity and improve your use of our App
- collect aggregated site-visitation statistics.
- alert you to service outages, issues, upgrades, and/or improvements.*
- to invite you to participate in a survey about your experience with customer service in order to improve service offerings and customer service.*
- help us prevent fraud and minimize credit risk.
* = denotes an activity that will only be conducted with your affirmative consent, which you may withdraw at any time by contacting us at the address provided in this policy.
Does RPS Share My Information With Third Parties?
If RPS, or substantially all of our assets, are sold, or RPS reorganizes or merges into another company, then customer information, including Personal Information, will likely be one of the transferred assets.
On rare occasions, we may be required to disclose your Personal Information as required by law and as necessary to comply with a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal process served on us. Or we may need to do so to protect our customer‘s rights.
We do not utilize cookies.
Is My Information Secure With RPS?
RPS uses security measures to protect the privacy of your Personal Information. However, transmissions over the Internet are not completely secure, and any information you send to or through our App may be accessible by others. RPS cannot guarantee our security measures.
You are responsible for maintaining the secrecy of your user name, password, and any account information. It is important for you to be responsible and protect your user name, password, and device against unauthorized users. It is important to sign off when you have completed using a device accessible by others.
How does RPS Protect Kids' Privacy?
We are concerned about the safety of children when they use the Internet and will never knowingly request personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18 or classified as a minor under applicable law. Users of our App must be at least 18 years old. If you are under 18 years old or otherwise classified as a minor, you should not provide information to us. If a child has provided us with personal information, that child‘s parent or guardian should contact us (see below) to delete such information from our records.
We ask that you not send us, and you not disclose, any sensitive Personal Information (e.g., information related to racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religion or other beliefs, health or medical condition or criminal background) on or through the App or otherwise to us.
Notification of Changes
How You Can Access, Change or Suppress Your Personal Information?
To review, correct, update, suppress, delete, or otherwise limit our use of your Personal Information that you previously provided us, please email, call, or write us using the contact information listed below in the “Contact Us” section and clearly describe your request.
In your request, please make clear what information you would like to have changed, whether you would like to have your Personal Information suppressed from our database, or otherwise let us know what limitations you would like to put on our use of your Personal Information. We will try to comply with your request as soon as reasonably practicable. Note that despite our efforts, there may be residual information that will remain within our databases and other records that will not be removed or changed.
European Union Data Rights
The European Union‘s (“EU”) General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”) requires that certain information be provided to data subjects when personal data is collected from a data subject, which is detailed below. References to terms such as “controller,” “personal data,” “processor,” and “supervisory authority” shall have the meanings set forth in Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016.
· The controller of the personal data collected on this App is Rev 1 Power Services, 9950 Princess palm Ave Suite 330 Tampa, FL 33619; telephone: 813-657-2404.
· The personal data we collect is stored until you contact us to request deletion of the information.
· Where personal data collected from you on our App or through communications with us is noted as being required or mandatory for you to provide to us, this data is necessary in order for us to provide a requested service to you or to enable you to engage in a particular function on our App. If you choose against providing us with the required information, you will not be permitted to receive the service or engage in the function.
· RPS is located in the United States. To the extent any information must be transferred to a third country or international organization, RPS will comply with applicable data privacy laws, including execution of the Standard Contractual Clauses approved by the European Commission.
EU Data Rights
Individual located within the EU have certain data rights, including the right to request access to and rectification of your personal data. You have the right to request erasure of your personal data or for a restriction of processing as it concerns you. You have the right to object to processing and a right to data portability. You have a right to lodge a complaint against us with a supervisory authority. To the extent the processing of your personal data is based upon your consent, you have the right to withdraw your consent and exercise your data rights at any time by contacting us at the address below.
Write us at: Rev 1 Power Services, 9950 Princess palm Ave Suite 330 Tampa, FL 33619
Email us at: email@example.com
Call us at: 813-657-2404
Last Modified: November 9, 2018